Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rush, WhatsonAwards, EID :-)

With the week in full swing, theirs literally so much to do but most AUS students like myself are tied down with Exams!

Infact good ol Sunday was spent planning and dreading reading the chapters and now in posting a blog at 6am in the morning hoping to finish studying for that 12:30 midterm today ( its on black and while old school accounting, trust me details would bore you ) also a portion of time last night was spent in helping edit footage had taken with a few friends ( working on a secret footage, can't wait to share with everyone when the time is right )

We keep getting bombarded with Emails about EID , specifically by 14 cultural clubs on campus at my uni will be hosting an event for it, thought I'll hit that up but that's on Sunday! That reminds me, last night was also spent keeping uptodate with Whatsonawards and all the winners, WildPeeta, Danny Neville, Huda's Beauty and more!  Congrats to all the winners :-)

( today's pic is of a really cool tattoo I got for my tablet at Sharjah StartupWeekend ahem ahem which I won 3rd place with my team... hehe I sense another blog post for it, and Popcorn, my guilty snack I love having when studying )

That's all for now ! Stay awesome :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment