Monday, October 22, 2012

MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS !


There are times when you head back home from an exhausting day at University or Work for that matter and  think to your self " I'm upset, I'm depressed", well this has got to change ! I've gotta admit that especially with the frequent midterms that my university loves bestowing upon us, the mind can shift ever so slightly in that direction ! But you wanna know what cheers me up and gets me motivated, on track and focused ? It's Posters ! Yes Motivational, awesome posters !

Recently I got two brilliant posters from Prof Ali from the Business School where I study, and I've put them up in my room and I've gotta admit just by having them up every time I look at them it encourages and gets me out of my funk zone.

So if you can't make your own awesome posters, or have awesome Prof's, head out to your nearest VirginMegaStore or bookstore of some sort, these kind of places, and Virgin especially has got tons of nick nacks to put up around the room to keep you smiling (think the place is called Red-Box).

Psstt todays midterm went alright, got another one on Wednesday ! Can't wait for the week to come to a peaceful end soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment