Thursday, October 18, 2012

Le Scholarship & Awesome Exam !

Today was a electric mix of madness ! Took a whole extra wardrobe with me cause I'm not fond of wearing formals and rushed in the morning to hit up my 8am Anthropology calss ! Now usually a subject like anthropology could be well on border line boring, but not with my Prof Dr R, the guy keeps class interesting and engaging and in all honestly does a great job at it too for an 8am Class.

Once class was done had to rush over to finish up paperwork for meeting with the Chancellor. Rushed to get changed and around 11am  ! Was an absolutely brilliant meeting, going to the boardroom, where he presented me with the Student Leadership Scholarship along with several key AUS figure heads :) -  It's not everyday I get to meet the chancellor, last time I meet him thou was when I was hosting the OSA Annual Appreciation Dinner ( hint hint, guess I can blog about that on a another day)

<-- The Boardroom :D


Once that was done, had to rush over to School of Business where meet up with a few friends to go over a few quick notes before the Strategic Management Midterm ! I'm glad to say it went awesome and I finally understood what we were doing in the course ! Prof P is pretty awesome !

Yalla it's the weekend, and I'm going to relax and then back to study mode cause it's two more midterms next week :p

No comments:

Post a Comment