Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dubizzle Crazy :P, I'm Honored

Hello Blog heads ! Don't really know If I should call you guys that but yea !

Straight up, something really amused me when I visited Dubizzle.com right on their landing page ( I'll attach a picture, you can figure our for your selves what stands out :P ) Needless to say with all the midterms going on this week I paused for a moment in my head to applaud the internet in being aggressively successful to keep me distracted  ! Needless to say I quickly closed the browser and returned to studying !

I'm a bit excited and nervous because tomorrow got my strategic management midterm and it's not exactly cakewalk, mind is going numb reading about value preposition and industry value chains.... !

On the bright side thou I've been invited to meet chancellor of  AUS Dr Peter Heath ! Hahaha I'm sure your guessing why ! But shhhhhh will let you know tomorrow ! Trust me it's awesome and I'm wicked excited about it ---- Hint : I'm being honored individually,  rather than the mass craziness of students who ruin curves for classes [ only AUS students will get this part ]

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment