Thursday, November 15, 2012

Procrastination

Sometimes I just don't get it, why do I procrastinate! I know I have a super important mid term on Sunday yet I'm obsessing over the new black ops 2 just recently bought very cleverly by my little brother ...

I guess its human nature to work under pressure and cram stuff to the last minute, makes some victorious and some ... not so much ....

In any case my mind has been bouncing on the thought that I should start doing YouTube content instead,  not that blogging isn't cool but I'm not sure it let's an individual fully express themselves ....

..... hmmm until the exams don't leave till 22nd have baked blog posts might become all too a reality for me ...

Will end off, later blog friends :-)

P.S- everyone's got a favorite study snack, I love popcorn!  What's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment