Tuesday, January 29, 2013

M.I.A ( Missing.In.Action) ! Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hi Guys !!

I'm so sorry for being M.I.A ! Lots of crazy things been going on, from final exams prep which kicked off in December to the final exams which were crazy stressful in January. Every time I wanted to blog something crazy would come up ( and when I say crazy I mean a project whose details would require the Hubble telescope from space to read its details )

 
Anyway, that's all done and now I'm officially an AUS Graduate of Fall 2012 ! It feels quite amazing, incredible to think that it took me four years of projects, assignments, teamwork and a whole lot of late-lighters to get where I am today.

For those of you wondering, I wasn't landed a contract upon graduation to start working at some place ridiculously awesome, but I assure you my time will come ! Right now, I'm working on a couple of side projects and experimenting with a few things :) ! * I assure you guys, that in the coming blogposts I'll tell you what they are*

As for now, I feel like YouTube is a platform I should get into, I feel like better able to express ourselves through the medium of VIDEOO !

No comments:

Post a Comment