Friday, November 9, 2012

Midterm... Midterms EVERYWHERE !

Hey Hey Heyyy !

Eid Break was well deserved and welcomed by many over GCC ! I myself used the time to enjoy and catch up on several things amongst them visiting my favorite Mall " The Dubai Mall " ! They had this brilliant initiative for the Eid Weekend's of running 24hours straight with several stores and attractions running special offers enticing shoppers to pay a visit and enjoy all night long.

<---On my bucket list of things to accomplish, managed to strike out " Watching Sun Rise from a mall "

*Thank you Niggi for pic, my wonderful BB couldn't last through the night*



In any case, but what was most pressing of an issue were the --> midterms <-- after the break. Allow me to explain my bizarre schedule:

( 2nd Week before Eid Break = 2 midterms)
( 1week left to Eid break  =2 midterms)
(Eid Break )
( 1st week back = 2 Midterms )
( 2nd Week back after break = 2 Midterms) ....

I believe my university is MAD and have failed to understand the definition of a " MID " in a " TERM " we can't really be having so many "MID's" but of course this ranting of mine is clearly debatable and my audience of sympathy I'm sure is limited to students and not my professors.

To all students struggling along, persevere and keep moving forward <--( haha thats from a animated movie, know which one ?)

Until later ... stay awesome and Peace Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment